Carburetor and Induction-System Cleaner for Two- and Four-Stroke Gasoline Engines
AMSOIL Power Foam® (APF) improves engine performance by removing gum, varnish and carbon deposits that affect power, operation, idle and fuel economy. Power Foam cleans intake valves, intake manifolds and throttle plates to keep the combustion intake system running at peak efficiency. Effective in both two- and four-stroke gasoline engines, Power Foam helps reduce engine ping and keeps carburetors and in- jector systems operating like new. Power Foam is safe for fuel injectors, catalytic converters and emissions-control devices. It will not damage seals, gaskets, rubber or plastic materials commonly used in gasoline engines.
• Cleans deposits from ethanol and degraded fuel
• Removes gum and varnish
• Maximizes horsepower
• Restores startability
• Helps improve fuel economy
• Reduces pollution
• UTVs/ATVs • Boats • Motorcycles • Lawn equipment • Tractors • Automobiles
1. Protect painted surfaces and mass air ow sensors (MAF) from spray.
2. Ensure application is in a well-ventilated area.
3. Run engine to normal operating temperature and remove air cleaner assembly.
4. While engine is running, spray foam directly into throttle body as fast as possible without stalling engine. It is common to have to rev the engine above idle to facilitate this process.
5. Shut off engine and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
6. Replace air cleaner.
7. Restart engine. Repeat application of Power Foam as needed.
In extreme cases, disassemble carburetor and soak parts.
Avoid contact with hoses and exterior plastic components.
To prevent the dissolving of paint, do not overspray. Clean any overspray immediately to prevent unintentional component damage. AMSOIL Power Foam is not recommended for use in diesel engines or as a general-purpose degreaser.
AMSOIL PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
AMSOIL Power Foam is available in 18-ounce spray cans.